Thursday, September 14

Me & Daddy




Here are some photos of me with my Daddy...he's such a great guy and funny too! He's always singing and talking with me, telling me jokes all the time. Daddy takes me for walks around the neighborhood on nice days, sits next to me when I am in the pack 'n play (he's there to help me with some of my toys) and is always jumping up to check on me when I start to make little noises...he sure does love me!!

We had to work out some kinks over the past week, as I freaked out on him when Mommy was at meditation class. I was so used to hanging out with Mommy that when she wasn't there, I panicked...and Daddy got a little frustrated as he wasn't able to console me or chill me out. But over the past weekend, Daddy and I sorted out our "ways" and got some time to bond (Mommy was just out in the garden in case things got rough)....and now everything is cool between us. My Dad is a really awesome guy and he rocks!
I love my Dad!!



1 comment:

Stace & Terry said...

You said it....he's gorgeous! His Daddy isn't so bad looking either.