Wednesday, September 13

Trevor Mason Garbo's Big Debut

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9.33 am (3.33 am EST)

Welcome TREVOR MASON GARBO to this mixed-up crazy world!!

After 29 hours of labor, Trevor arrived via C-section...and lucky for me, Daddy and Meme were with me all throughout the surgery!

I don't remember much of this day, but I do know that all three of us were really exhausted!! But, it was all worthwhile....isn't he a BEAUT?!


4 comments:

Patsy said...

0 comments!!! I'll just have to take care of that. It is very nice to meet you and I enjoy watching you grow. I keep all of your pictures and I hope to meet you in person someday soon. In the meantime I am giving you lots of love and hugs.

Aunt Patsy Gallagher

Patsy said...

0 comments!!! I'll just have to take care of that. It is very nice to meet you and I enjoy watching you grow. I keep all of your pictures and I hope to meet you in person someday soon. In the meantime I am giving you lots of love and hugs.

Aunt Patsy Gallagher

Patsy said...

Opops I did it twice

Stace said...

that isn't a problem aunt patsy -- i love to read what you said twice anyway! Mommy has told me really cool stories about you and i can't wait to meet you too...hopefully it will be sooner than later.