Trevor's Blog
Hey Everyone...thought I would create a new space for all those photos I keep emailing out...here you can keep up to date with Trevor instead of me sending photos out like a crazy proud new Mommy (and hogging all the space in your inboxes!)
I have to give a shout-out to my friend Jennie...she has a blog on this site and I totally stole the whole concept from her...so THANKS Jennie!!
So...I will be providing Trevor's achievements and milestones here and hope that you all enjoy checking out the site.



2 comments:
I'm glad The Crabbe Trap inspired you to do this... It's a really easy and fun way to keep a digital journal -- and perfect for your friends on other continents!!!
Indeed, it is very easy (once you get the hang of things) and i hope it's fun for everyone to check out...of course, my blog is going to be a bit less adventure-some than yours, but Trevor is still little and all the fun is just now beginning!! thanks again for inspiring me!!
Post a Comment