To Cut...or Not To Cut
That IS the question.
The other night, Terry mentioned the idea of getting Trevor's hair cut. I was like, "are you serious?"
We all know that Trevor's hair is a part of his charm and cuteness, but is it time to get it cut?
Yes, the top curly part is long enough to get into his eyes now...and the curls on the side are a little uncontrolable...yes, his whole look is very Einstein-esque... but cutting it????
I'm not so sure. I was thinking about doing it around his 1st birthday but how long will his little mop top be by then? Can we wait that long?
Should we do it???



13 comments:
Do NOT cut that child’s hair!!!!!!
: >
He is soo soo handsome with his goldie locks!!
my friend Claudia said the same thing.....that's 2 votes for NO CUT at the moment.
voting for "get it cut"
Yes its time for Trevor to get a haircut..how about a nice mullet?
Maybe it's time. (But maybe not!) I, too, was reluctant, so Allen was overdue when he got his first haircut on New Year's Eve... (and he already needs his second). But we got through it. The good news: Trevor will be even cuter with a haircut! He'll look like such a new big boy, and his new 'do will go nicely with all his new accomplishments..
I do have a piece of advice, though: A smoothie. Or milkshake. Or whatever exotic treat he's never tried or rarely gets. Feed it to him, slowly, while he's getting his haircut (and don't worry about the sticky hair bits he'll eat). It makes a weird new experience much less traumatic. And take lots of pictures!
I'm with Jeani. NOoooooo. When I cut Maddie's hair, it was no longer as curly. Maybe Trevor's tresses are different, maybe not. Just think about it.
First of all - screw you for having a "boy" with all that hair!!! My recommendation (as a mom of girls only so don't trust me) but if you don't get it cut - you are constantly gonna hear how "beautiful your little girl is" - My girlfriend loved her boys hair as well - until she finally could not handle hearing what a pretty little girl he was anymore!!! just my opinion - now me on the other hand - I heard how cute my boys were!! Paigee is finally getting hair and looking more feminine
I think maybe a little trim would be ok, but a regular boys hair cut would be too drastic for Trevor at this time. He's just so cute..........I can't wait to see him.
get that boy a haircut - he's got wack - a - doodle hair. It hurts (you) the first time, then you get over it. Save a couple of curls and move on.
get the kiddo a haircut now!!
I vote for a hair cut, cause the hair will come in thicker afterwards and the 80's are gone.
Some folks say not to cut baby's hair till they are one year old, but who cares? If you love the hair, keep the hair. You may just want to keep that event for a later "first!"
Man....now that those long golden locks are gone, I miss them more than ever!! I know, I know, it was necessary, but I can't wait for his hair to grow back!!
3-10-07
Post a Comment