Wednesday, October 3

15 months



We can barely believe it...15 months? Where HAS that time gone?????

Big things are happening...no more high chair - T has graduated to the booster seat...eating off of plates...using utensils...and noshing on pizza slices!!!

Also here, you can see him in action...riding on his Polizei bobby car, eating away with his spoon and enjoying other toys that seem to be for such big boys...has T really gotten this big already???

Trevor has started to develop his own way of dancing (clapping his hands and swinging his arms around), we have started karate - mostly doing a "hiiiiii-ya!" karate chop, and I swear to the heavens above, he said "outside" the other day...

So....the little guy is quite busy...enjoying life and developing at a rate that my mind just can't quite keep up with!

Be sure to check out the vids here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! You two are doing a fantastic job. I miss you all and can't wait to see you in the states. :) MWAH!! Hugs, Christine