Monday, April 16

This is what happens when Mommy get bored


We needed something to do...I have had this outfit forever and Trevor hasn't had the opportunity to wear it ~ so.... a photo shoot filled the need for dressing him up and occupying both of our attentions for a little while.

This is the first time I have done a shoot solo and Trevor wasn't as interested this time around - there was no Daddy to make noises, clap and create all kinds of nonsense Trevor tends to respond to. But with some persistence, we got it taken care of and accomplished.

I think I got a couple of sweet shots taken...maybe I should think about doing this professionally!! LOL!
Monday, April 16, 2007


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Trevor was able to wear this. It was one of my favorite outfits.

Stace & Terry said...

It's too bad we didn't have a proper winter, so that he could have gotten much more wear out of this outfit -- it's not the only thing that didn't get much use out of - I bought him lots of winter wear he NEVER wore once...too bad, all that stuff is so cute, but someone will get use out of it, I am sure!

Christine said...

Based solely on the Valentine's Day photo shoot and this one, I say...set up shop, girlfriend! You've got a knack for this. Then again, you do have the cutest little, blonde, curly-haired, baby boy model ever! ;)