OPA!

Opa finally made it across the pond to meet and enjoy his grandson. I have to give my Dad a huge amount of credit for doing so...he (typically) is terrified of flying and does NOT do water. Putting the two together made for a great obstacle for the guy to get over. But I suppose the desire to spend time with his grandson really got the better of him...he faced his fears and did it. We are SO proud of him, having done so! And definitely well worth the wait. I was thrilled to have my Dad over to spend some time and get to see how life goes over here in Germany.
So...Opa, who has always maintained the fact that Trevor takes after him, was smitten at once! It took Trevor a day or so to get familiar with Opa, but when the moment came that Trevor went to Opa...it was really thrilling. Opa, you could tell, was over the moon!
Trevor, if you know him, has a charm about him that is undeniable. And, it just doesn't work on the ladies at the grocery store....Trevor has a way of making everyone swoon...and Opa was no different.
I was absolutely delighted watching these two together and I am really lucky to have gotten some great shots of them together!
Let the swooning continue...here are 2 (out of 3) of my favorite guys in the whole wide world!



No comments:
Post a Comment