Trevor's 1st Birthday - Part II
Wow...now that I am putting this entry together, I realized just how bad of a Mom I am......no pics of Trevor at the party....no pics of all his little friends....just all of us adults having a really good time. Hey! At least I got a photo of his pirate cake I was so stressed about making!
So...we had his 'official' party planned when everyone who needed to be there could attend. It was also the night before Meme & Opa left to go back to the States.
The party was a huge success...we had a set of twins over, a 6 month old, a 21 month old...lots of goodies came Trevor's way....and the poor kiddo missed out on it ALL!
He was superb at keeping pace with all of us for the 3 weeks that Meme & Opa were here. We really put him through some paces, but he held fast and was a really terrific kid through it all. But it did catch up with him.
Just as all the guests were arriving for the party...Trevor was swooped up and taken into the kitchen for dinner. Then the evening bath and off to bed. He missed it all! He didn't even see his pirate cake - and believe when I say...there wasn't but a small sliver left at the end.
So! No cake...both times. No party...both times. Not much special for the little guy on such a momentous occasion. Geesh...I think I need to make this up to him. I think I will make him a cake this weekend and let him have at it. Poor kid.
highlights of everything trevor missed ----> here.



No comments:
Post a Comment