Aunt Deb's Cursed PJs

My Aunt Debbie sent me the cutest and warmest Hallowe'en pajamas ever...they are THE best! Unfortunately, they are cursed!!!
I have put these pajamas on three different times and as soon as Mommy picks me up, I throw up all over the pjs!!! Mommy then has to change me into something different. I wish they weren't cursed, because I would like to wear them around before Hallowe'en is over...or at least longer than 5 minutes! This only happens with these pjs...weird!
Maybe Aunt Deb is playing a "Trick or Treat" trick on me!! Hummmmm
She also sent me something to wear for Turkey Day...I have my fingers crossed that those aren't cursed too 'cause I don't have any other Thanksgiving-y clothes to wear. Plus, they are WAAAAAAY cute!
Thanks Aunt Deb for the pjs...I love 'em, even if they are cursed!!! : >
Update: 31 October -- Mommy changed me out of my costume and into these pjs tonight...I hadn't had anything to eat in a couple of hours...as soon as she was ready to pick me up, I threw up all over the sleeve...at least I got to wear them 4 times - not for very long, but I did wear them!



No comments:
Post a Comment