Monday, October 9

I went to a Birthday Party!!

I got my first birthday party invitation...it was for my friend, Annika. She turned the big ONE on 3 October, but had her party the other day.

It was pretty cool day...we went to the mexican restaurant for lunch, before the party and we met up with Bunny and Alexandra. Then we made our way over to the party place. Boy, I can't wait to get big 'cause that place is THE place to party...they have trampolines, bouncey castle thingies, a ball pool and climbin ropes, electric cars, climbing walls....they've got all kinds of cool stuff to do...I just have to wait to get bigger so that I can play on all that cool stuff.

We didn't stay too long at the party. I was still in a grumpy mood...I tried to explain to Mommy that I wasn't going to nap there...I tried, but there was too much stuff to look at...plus it was really loud and I couldn't relax. So, we left the party somewhat earlier than the rest but it was good because as soon as I got into the car, I fell asleep and had a good nap with Mommy later on in the afternoon.

Annika seemed to have it going on...she's a pretty girl, isn't she?? Lots of friends, food and presents were there...I can't wait to turn ONE!!

No comments: