My Doctor's Visit
Yesterday, I had to go see my doctor for my third wellness check-up and second series of vaccinations. It went pretty well, I was in a good mood and I didn't throw-up or pee on anyone!! I'd call that success!!
I now weigh 5980 grams (13.18 lbs), I am 63 cm (24.80 inches) long and my head circumference is 42 cm (16.54 inches)....not bad for three months of growth!!
After Mommy and Daddy asked a whole bunch of questions and were done talking with Dr. Wild, Daddy started singing right into my face and then....OUCH! I got stuck in the leg with something sharp. But I was a super good boy and didn't even cry...at least not until Mommy put me into the car seat and we got ready to leave. But by then, I was just tired and wanted to take a nap.
Today, I am what Mommy calls a "crank-butt." I slept all through the night last night (I didn't wake up until 8am!!) but I am still a bit sleepy....I also started a couple of bottles of the next formula level, but I spit up a lot when I drink it, so Mommy only gives me a little bit at a time, so I can get used to it.
Other than that, things here at home are good. I hope Mommy gets over her cold soon and that I get to feeling better after this shot I got. Check out my latest pictures and don't forget to leave your comments!!!!




1 comment:
Hi Trevor,
I see you are growing nicely into a handsome little boy. I bet you make your mommy and daddy so happy when you sleep through the night.
Do me a favor, if the Doctor sticks you next time, just tell him he better not hurt you or your Aunt Patsy will get him.
Love you and kisses,
Aunt Patsy
Post a Comment