Wednesday, January 24

Our Boy Trevor

He's such a funny little guy...so agreeable (even through the teething, which really hasn't been all that bad) and happy and content. When we have friends over, he absolutely HAS to be with us (like he might miss something if he wasn't around).

Sunday, January 7, 2007




With the teething, naturally, everything is going in his mouth. His favorite thing right now are these rubbery Gerber spoons I bought. I thought they would be nice for his to have when we feed him, but he turned it around and uses the handle to chew on. What a wonderful item...I actually plan on buying some more so we can take them everywhere...it's THE PERFECT chewie!!

Trevor is also getting used to sitting up on his butt. With the Boppy, he can manage to keep himself from tipping over and taking nose-dives(which still happen). He is a total TV junkie and is mezmerized by the magic box. Just don't get in his line of view or else he gets very upset!!

Tuesday, January 9, 2007



Thursday, January 11, 2007


No comments: