Sunday, January 28

Rock n Roll Aquarium - Part II

If you look back, there was the first post of me playing with my RnR Aqua Gym...I was SO small back then...I could barely do anything except lay there and enjoy the music...

But now...look at how big I am. I sit up on it now and I like to pull the fish and rattles off of the frame and throw them around. The yellow frame that spins to the music is like a steering wheel and I LOVE to try and get it to turn in the opposite direction than how it is supposed to turn. Mommy says that is going to be the first toy casualty. I think it will hold up just fine. But we'll see....

Mommy's friend Jenny said her little boy Allen loves this toy too and he used to sit up on it and pretend he was driving...I like doing that now too.


No comments: