Monday, April 9

My First Easter


Boy was this a great day...I slept in late, because I was up for a while during the night and I ended up getting to sleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed - which is really cool.

While I was having breakfast, Mommy was going all around the house looking for something. Daddy wasn't sure what it was and Mommy just mumbling stuff like, "I know I have something around here somewhere..." but what was it?

And then, sure enough she came to me with this wacky thing she put on my head and Daddy started laughing and Mommy was all like, "Where's the camera?!" I hate it when they do stuff like this to me, but hey - what attention!!! I'm LOOOVIN' it. (I think she was trying to make up for the fact that she didn't dress me up in some crazy outfit, take lots of photos and then send them all over the world. Oh well...she had to have me in some kind of easter crazy...sigh)

So...after breakfast, I looked at my basket (which was the biggest one) and I had all sorts of goodies in there...I got a cell phone, lots of clothes, some "stuffed" peeps, books, games...all kinds of goodies (thanks Grandma & Grandpa G. and Meme & Grandpa H. and Mommy & Daddy) - I was very busy for the next couple of hours just checking everything out.

Mommy was really busy cooking up lots of food for dinner, so I got to spend lots of time playing and crawling and climbing all over Daddy. We have such a good time together - he makes me laugh a lot!!

Then Uncle Mishy and Auntie Claudia came over. They brought their son with them too, which is cool because I like him a lot but I don't get to see him very often. This year we got Auntie Claudia a tambourine for Easter. She said some time ago that she always wanted one, so I told Mommy that would make a nice gift for her. And for Uncle Mishy, Mommy and I found these really special beer glasses - one has all of the World Cup winners listed on it and on the other one has all of the football stadiums in Germany on it - we all thought those were really cool.

They brought me some surprises too! I got some special BIO food (peaches and pomegranate) and a couple of board books. They are really neat and interesting because they have all these drawings in them of different animals and fish and stuff and it has words in german so I can learn german words too! I am very interested in these books....they look so Super!

So we all ate and I put on my suit for our friends and we hung out outside because it was SO sunny and warm....Daddy even brought out my pack and play and my high chair. I got to eat outside for the first time. It was really fun!

But at the end of the day, I was so tired from all the activity and attention and fresh air...I fell right asleep and didn't make too much fuss for Daddy or Mommy.

This was a great day - super weather, super food, super friends. I am very lucky.

Sunday, April 8, 2007


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ... without the ears he looks like his grandfather in Pennsylvania!