Haaar ~ It's the PIRATE's life for me!!
Aaaaaar there mateys - 'tis a pirates life for me ... or at least that's what Mommy and Daddy tell me!!
We dressed up as Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell .... we made lots of people laugh ... but don't we all look really good???
Germans don't celebrate Hallowe'en, but we went out to our friends house ... first to our landlords (Sabine & Jurgen), then we went to see Auntie Claudia, then to Oma Henny & Opa Reiner's house and finished off visiting Auntie Laura & Uncle Rob ... I had a lot of fun and slept in the car inbetween visits.
I can't wait for next Hallowe'en ... I wonder what I will be!!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006




1 comment:
How cute are you guys!?!?! I love the ideas and love the fact that even though they don't celebrate, you dressed up anyway. Maybe you'll start something over there...the trendsetting Garbos. And, hello...where the heck did you ever find a skull and cross bones pacifier!?!? It's so cool!
Post a Comment