Sunday, October 29

Hip Hip Hooray ~ I'm 4 months old today!!

Can you believe it? Me! 4 months old...time flies when you're a little growing weed like me...

Mommy and Daddy keep telling me how much heavier I keep getting and well...what can I say? I love the bottles...Antie Claudia and Auntie Laura keep telling me that I keep changing and look different every time they see me...well...I don't know how I am changing...but I guess I am.

There is a rumor going around that I am getting something new to eat soon...something they keep talking about...I think it's something called rice cereal...I don't know what that is, but I hope I like it...I'll let you know what I think when I finally get this stuff...

So...I am going to keep napping (I have a daily nap schedule now...) and eating and growing. I also like it when I can get Mommy and Daddy to laugh...that's funny!!!


Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and check out my birthday ticker...it'll tell ya how many more days there are until my FIRST birthday!!! (Plus, the balloons are pretty cool!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a little cherub!