5 months and lovin' it!
Well....I have made it to my 5th month...and boy did I get the coolest gift ever!
Mommy ordered me a MegaSaucer and it is pretty darn cool. It has a circus theme (which is really awesome...it makes me think of my favorite show, JoJo's Circus) and it has this round thing that spins and plays music and a dangling lion that I love to lick and some other spinning things that make noise....
Daddy calls my Mega "the Captain Kirk chair"....who's Captain Kirk and is his Mega as cool as mine, or what? Someone has to fill me in on this guy!
Lately, Mommy has been rolling me around working with me while I am on my tummy and getting me used to the way rolling over feels. I also started eating carrots at lunchtime (I didn't like the cereal all that much) and rumor has it that there are some green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas and applesauce coming my way soon too...that is going to be exciting to try those out!
So...other than my Mega and gymnastic classes with Mommy, not much is going on...I like taking my schnully (pacifier) out of my mouth and trying to put it back in by myself -- it's frustrating, but I am working on it...
Keep checking back for new stuff on the site...Mommy has lots planned for us and I am sure new stuff will be posted all the time!!!
Monday, November 27, 2006



No comments:
Post a Comment