Hutschenhausen Weihnachtsmarkt
Mommy and Daddy and I went to Hutschenhausen Weihnachmarkt...it was a really nice night and I got to ride in my big boy stoller seat again...in the Kipling sac and with the snowsuit Meme sent -- I have lots of winter wear I have to get through, so if you sent me something, it should make it's appearance soon...
It was a small market, but it was PACKED with people. I was a little antsy...more of our friends were there and they all wanted to get into my face to get me to smile and they all wanted to hold me and I wasn't too happy with all of that. So Daddy took me home and Mommy stayed with Laura and Claudia...I think they were drinking Gluhwein to stay warm...they should have had a snowsuit like mine!
This is me and Mommy at the market and me and Daddy just before leaving. We didn't take too many photos, but at the next market there will be more!
Sunday, December 10, 2006




No comments:
Post a Comment