Sunday, December 17

My day of FIRSTS!!

Today, Mommy, Daddy, Claudia and Mishy and I headed out to the Landstuhl Weihnachtsmarkt (Christams Market)...and there was a lot of things that were first times for me...

Naturally, this was my first Christmas Market. That sounded good and exciting...

Then, I had my first time in my big boy stroller seat. Uncle Bill & Aunt Biene sent me the Kipling winter sac that lined my stroller, so I was nice and toasty warm. Mommy says I have to give them and Aunt Jenny B a big call out -- I wore the union suit and LL Bean fleecey she sent me -- so THANKS EVERYONE FOR KEEPING ME WARM!!!

I had my first ride on the Bahnhof (train) -- we all took the train into Landstuhl, so that no one had to drive and try to find parking. Since the train station is just a couple blocks down from our house, we walked down and caught the train. I cried when a big train sped past us at the station...it scared me...but eveyone coo'd and talked to me, so I didn't cry for very long!

It was a really fun night and we saw lots of friends there and everyone was so happy to see me. I was a very good boy, looking at all the lights and listening to the music and chatter. The train ride home was really full...lots of people going home from some big event and when Mommy took off my hat, everyone chuckled at all my crazy hair!!

There are lots more markets we are going to, so keep checking back to see where I make all of my appearances!!

Saturday, December 2, 2006


No comments: