Sunday, December 17

Sunday Busy Sunday

Today, I had a lot to do...I had my photos taken again on base...and then we had to do some shopping, which was a good thing because we ran into SANTA there! So, after having photos taken, I had to look good and pose some more with Santa. Don't we look good? I really don't know what to think of this dude yet, but maybe I'll have more of an opinion next year.

After posing for more pictures, we went to my second birthday party -- it was Alexandra's party and everyone couldn't wait to see me. Auntie Claudia loves to talk to me in German and to hold me and she says "kook kook" a lot. I wonder what that means?!

Geesh, it sure is tiring being the popular little man in our circle of friends...but someone cute and adorable has to do it...and that is me.

Sunday, December 3, 2006


No comments: