Tuesday, January 30

Butt Emergency Update

as for trevors rear....it was SO much better this past weekend...all those creams and sprays really seemed to have worked....

but today i noticed that he has chafing...like raw spots....on either side of his, um...how do i say this? sack? and again in the same spots on the rounded (towards the inside) of his cheeks.

I suggested to terry that maybe it is from skin against skin rubbing? if it's moist wouldn't that make it worse? (he used to be an amateur bike racer so i thought he might have some insight, but he hasn't said much since i posed these questions)....

so.....what to do for chafing? treat it like rash? go in a different direction?

ARUGH!! little boys and their bits!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps - thanks jennie for the advice...I will be looking around to see if I can find any Domo....and also thanks to Becky for suggesting Triple Paste...need to find that online too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.....been thinking about the sack while you've been updating the site. (no jokes, you sicko's!)For chafing when biking, we used Vaseline. Me thinks we should do the same with his "ball carrier"

Stace & Terry said...

thanks daddy - your suggestion seems to have worked very well as our little boys "sore spots" seem to have disapated -- do i need a dictionary?

Christine said...

Hey guys...I'm just catching up. I don't know if you've looked into this but...two of my cousins, when they were little, had similar issues...chronic diaper rash with open sores it was so bad. Turns out they're allergic to petroleum products...and some form of it is used in diapers (the stuff they use to lock in the pee-pee). Just thought I'd pass that on...if you want more info on it I can contact my aunt.

Christine said...

Hey guys...I'm just catching up. I don't know if you've looked into this but...two of my cousins, when they were little, had similar issues...chronic diaper rash with open sores it was so bad. Turns out they're allergic to petroleum products...and some form of it is used in diapers (the stuff they use to lock in the pee-pee). Just thought I'd pass that on...if you want more info on it I can contact my aunt.

Christine said...

Yikes...didn't mean to post twice.