Wednesday, January 10

Our New Year Baby

We had a great time for New Years. I fell asleep a little later than normal, but that was okay. You know, when there is something going on in the house, I have to be nosey and see what is going on. Once I see there isn't anything really special happening, I am very content to go back to bed.

But, when midnight struck, I freaked out!! What was all that noise?? The fireworks scared me really bad and Daddy couldn't console me...so he got me Mommy and she got me out of bed, wrapped me up in Meme's afghan and took me outside so I could see what all the fuss was about...

The fireworks were awesome and we all had a good time making noise. I was really calm as soon as I got outside. Mommy said she thought that was weird, but chalks it up to my nosey-ness.

Anyway...at least I got to be there when everyone celebrated the ringing in of 2007...

then I went back to bed.

Here I am again...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to check and see if you all were OK... Did you fare well in the big storms?

Stace said...

no big storms here...just a lot of gusty winds and rain...i think the worst hit north of us...now, it's just regular winter cold here. finally!!!