Daddy's Day

My Daddy had a special day -- just for him. We gave him so cool stuff -- a t-shirt that I put my handprints on, a coffee table book of Beers around the world and Mommy gave him a universal remote control (whatever that is).
Then, Auntie Claudia and Uncle Mishy came over and we went to this really cool park - it has a lake and this massive playground that is wicked cool. My sister, Cheyenne, is really going to dig it.
Auntie Claudia had lots of fun with me - she took me down the slide and we did some time on the swings and then Mommy joined us for a good time on the see-saw. Boy was that great -- Auntie Claudia is so cool...I have SO much fun playing with her!


We all went there because there was an Irish band playing that Auntie Claudia wanted to check out. It was pretty cool. I was clapping my hands to the music and dancing and bopping around in my stroller. We didn't stay too long because I was getting antsy and wanted to get some dinner at home. So we took off and Claudia and Mishy met us back at our house later on.
It was a great day, we all had a lot of fun and next year, Daddy's day is going to be even better!
Sunday, June 17, 2007



2 comments:
Hi My little cutie,
I really love the pictures of you with Daddy and with Mommy.
Somehow I think you may soon do better on the slide by yourself. Didn't Mommy look a little crooked, that was so funny.
Have lots more fun!!
Love ya,
Aunt Patsy
uh, patsy - i guess it's been a while since you've seen me - that's my friend Claudia with Trevor on the slide! : >
Post a Comment