U - 6 -- The one year check-up
Well...it's hard to believe that this day finally arrived. We had made this appointment about 3 months ago and well...like I said, it's hard to believe that this time has arrived. So...I know you are all dying to know the details - here they are:
Weight: 10.5 grams (23.1 lbs)
Length: 77.5 cm (30.5 inches)
Head Circumference: 47.5 cm (18.75 inches)
Dr. Wild was amazed at his power and strength and his openness. Yep, Trevor is one friendly kid -- there aren't many people he won't open his arms to. So, yes, personable, very active, curious - it's all super duper!
We received the green light to move to whole milk and when I asked what foods are still off limits she said, "Nothing really. You might want to wait a while before you give him those American beans...you know, how do you call them? Baked beans?" Baked beans? That is what we are supposed to wait for? Are you kidding me? He had those ages ago, but for some reason she thought those would be a little tough on his stomach...um, yeah right!
But like I said, we got the green light for everything - eggs, shrimp, fish and other shellfish, peas, whatever...Cool! No more formula! No more jarred food! Yippee! Now, as "Mommy" I have to get a little creative with what we are going to be eating now...but hoorah for Trevor!



1 comment:
Hi My Little Man,
I think you should tell Mommy that you want pizza!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Patsy
Post a Comment