Shake Shake Shake

Okay -- just a warning -- if you know the song I am referencing, it's likely to stay with you for some time after reading this entry --
Trevor got this rattle with his Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book...needless to say, it is WAAAAAY more interesting while it is in your mouth, crawling about the house.
This happened when I was on the phone to my mom. He found it in his toybox and just ran with it -- ha ha ha. I was on the phone, trying to describe just how funny this scene was and well...I was able to find the old camera and snap some shots.
Typically, when I come across this little maraca, I sing a little ditty while I am shaking it...here's to you all...I hope it stays with you for as long as it has been with me!
Everybody, get on the floor, let's dance!
Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your rattle! Shake your rattle!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your rattle! Shake your rattle.
You can, you can do it very well.
You're the best in the world, I can tell.
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your rattle! Shake your rattle!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your rattle! Shake your rattle.
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your rattle! Shake your rattle!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your rattle! Shake your rattle.



No comments:
Post a Comment