Saturday, June 2

Nascar Here I Come!



We got this little racer for Trevor, hoping it would entice him to practice walking. Of course, my little "tinker" really didn't have much interest in this other than its wheels (Trevor LOVES wheels and all things that spin).

On this day, we thought we should put him on the car and push him around to experience the joy of locomotion - maybe hoping he's get his feet moving as well. Let me tell ya, this kid loves to ride and feel the wind (as little as it may be) in that luscious head of hair. When the ride comes to the end, he beats on the handles for more, and so, Terry and I take turns whisking him through the house. Who knew this would be so much fun.

Just recently, Trevor stood up behind his racer and actually started to take steps with it - it was a very exciting moment...I did think at times he was going to take a nose dive as the car seemed to be going just a little bit faster than he was, but he managed and made it all the way to the dead end of the wall.

I suppose this whole new level of movement is going to be a very interesting and scary process to go through...but man is it fascinating to watch him work it all out!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007


No comments: